Sunday 13 February 2011

Rick Ross Says That He expects To Work With Lionel Richie

Lionel Richie's music has been cuddled by Hip Hop, from Commodores models in hits like Beastie Boys' "Hey Ladies" and Eric B. & Rakim's "Let The measure Hit 'Em" to interpolations in R. Kelly's "Fiesta."

While last year's "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" found Richie conducting sung vocals from emcee/singer Wyclef Jean, Lionel has never formally released material with a Hip Hop artist, and Miami, Florida's Rick Ross newly exposed that he hopes to be the first."When I think of great music, I don't classify it.

It's just music. My favorite album is [Michael Jackson's] Thriller album; that's why I named my second album Trilla," began Ross, speaking with Mikey T The Moviestar in a video conference. "When I think of huge artists comes to mind - those are the artists that Hip Hop hasn't collaborated with.

No comments: